Friday, March 2, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - Tiffany D


I was so excited to burn Tiffany D today.  This scent is so highly loved and talked about I knew it was a must have.  This scent was inspired by MakeupByTiffanyD on YouTube (which if you haven’t watched her videos you must do so now…they are fantastic).  The color of the wax is a beautiful blue, which is supposed to be like the famous light blue Tiffany Boxes.  
 
Tiffany D is described as being a beautiful mix of Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, and Cotton Candy with a splash of Vanilla.  It is found under the category of “House Blends” on the Candles by Victoria Webpage.  On a cold smell I can really smell the Melon and Cotton Candy instantly.  I didn’t think I would be a huge fan of a Melon scent…but boy I was wrong!  This blend is so light, beautiful, and girly.  It’s a perfect combination and I need a backup of this NOW before it goes away!!  I think almost anyone would like it regardless of their scent preferences! =)

Tiffany D is a new favorite of mine.  I give it 5 stars

Large Candle Worthy?  HECK YEA!!!  Smells even better when melting!


Check out the CBV Webpage:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment