Friday, March 9, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - Pink Cupcake


This is described as a true vanilla cupcake scent.  It’s just that…and so much more!!  Everyone describes this as smelling just like a Funfetti Cake and they are exactly right.  It’s so amazing and yummy…makes me want to eat some cake right now!!  Good thing it’s just a wonderful scent because I’m on a diet Ha-ha!  I used a fourth of a Scent Shot and it’s very strong!  There’s not much else to say about this one except that everyone should try this one!


I would give it 4 to 4.5 stars
(Just because I have to be in the mood for a bakery type scent…I’m usually a fruity/perfume lover.  Also, I may like Pink Noel a little more.  Pink Noel is Pink Cupcake combined with Vanilla Bean Noel)

DEFINITE LARGE CANDLE PURCHASE!!  I will probably be getting this one in my next order (Possibly one of those adorable Sweet Treat Candles)

No comments:

Post a Comment