Friday, March 2, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - Enchanted Apple


This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!  I got a little over excited with scents today and had to melt two of them!!  Country Apple is probably one of my all time favorite scents from Bath & Body Works and this smells EXACTLY like it.  It’s described as smelling of fresh apple trees with touches of mellow peaches and a green leafy note.  It also has a hint of tropical pineapple and lime. I can smell all of this perfectly!

 
This is currently my #1 scent out of the fifty or so I have tried.  It is amazing.  I walk out of the house/room and come back to this scent and it just makes me happy.  I don’t know what else to say about it…=)  You must try it out if you are a fan of that B&BW Scent or you just like the scent of apple-y perfume!

5 STARS….NO QUESTION
LARGE CANDLE  WORTHY?  YES…LIKE NOW PLEASE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment