Thursday, March 8, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- Bella Swan


This scent is really really really good!!  It’s a highly popular and talked about scent on the CBV Message Boards and on YouTube reviews.  I do get the grape note people are talking about.  But it’s a good grape.  I usually hate all smells and flavors in grape because it reminds me of medicine.  I also smell the floral, which I usually do not like either.  However, I LOVE this one!  I guess these scents blended together make a perfect combination!  It’s very light and pretty, a great bedroom scent in my opinion (and even better when melted)!

The funny thing is I don’t think it includes any sort of grape scent.  It’s described as sweet and floral with a warm vanilla note.  I don’t particularly smell a Vanilla note, but that’s probably what helps tone down the floral scent to make me enjoy it so much! 

5 STARS!!!  This is supposed to be the way that Edward describes Bella (In the Twilight books I believe).  If that’s the way she smells, I can see why he wants to be around her so much!  LOL
I will be getting this in a large candle at some point down the road =)

No comments:

Post a Comment