Monday, March 12, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - Fruit Loops



This was one of the scents I was most excited to get because of the name and what everyone was saying about it on the Candles By Victoria Message Boards.  It is exactly like everyone has described!!  If you want to know what this smells like stick your head in a box of Fruit Loops.  It’s dead on!!  You can smell the sugary sweetness, and each of the different scents of the different colored Fruit Loops.  It makes me very hungry!! LOL

RATING:  4.5 STARS
I will probably get this in a bigger candle at some point because it is such a fun scent!!  Even hours after turning my warmer off I could still smell the scent strongly….so good!! =)

I would really like to get the CBV Comfort Candle in Fruit Loop Explosion (Found on page 17 on the CBV Website under the “Candle” tab).  They are $16.75 for a 16 ounce bowl.  Completely worth it, especially when you look at how long it takes to make these!  The creativity on these candles is out of this world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment