Saturday, March 10, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - DKNY Delicious


MMMM….This one smells so good.  This is described as a fresh and well-balanced dupe of the perfume by the same name.  It has top notes of apple, cucumber, and yuzu.  It is followed by middle notes of magnolia, tuberose, lily of the valley, and fresh cut roses with base notes of sandalwood and white amber.  It’s got a lot going on, but it is very light and beautiful.

I love apple scents, so I knew I would love this scent before I even received it.  It smells like a perfume apple and greenery to me.  I really love it!  My fiancé says I have to get the perfume now LOL.  After loving Enchanted Apple so much and now this one…I want to try all of Candles by Victoria Apple scented ones possible! 

5 STARS!!!
I thought this would have a very light throw when being melted because it seems so light and pretty on a cold smell.  Nope…It scents my room and out into the hall beautifully.  So glad I have a candle coming in this scent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment