Monday, February 27, 2012

CBV Bath & Body -- Soaps by Melissa


CBV Bath and Body is a fairly new company who uses many of the most popular scents found on the Candles by Victoria Website. Melissa is the owner of the company, who also happens to be Victoria' daughter.  CBV Bath & Body had a surprise 24 hour sale, so I knew immediately I would have to order!  I am so glad I did.  First of all...Melissa's customer service is out of this world.  She is so sweet and always responds promptly anytime I have tried to contact her.  On my first order, I love this company already and I know I will be ordering again!!


BELLA SWAN 


This scent is one of the main reasons I wanted to place this order.  I have this in a scent shot and I am completely in LOVE with it.  It is a 3 ounce soap and probably my favorite shape out of the bunch.  Its described as being the way Edward describes Bella in the book.  Sweet & floral with a warm vanilla note. This picture does not do this soap justice!! It's a bright neon yellow with a peace sign done in purple.  It's also has glitter all over it.  It's beautiful and smells SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!


SEXY IN STILETTOS


Right After ordering this soap I realized how much I loved this one in Scent Shot form so I was extremely glad to have this one coming!!  This soap is 3.5 ounces and just so yummy!  I have a hard time trying to describe this one, but I can just say it smells sooooo pretty!  It's sweet and perfume like to me.  Probably in my top 3 favorite scents!  It's inspired from LanaIndiana on Youtube.  It's a beautiful red and white color with a black stripe going down the center.  On the top it has very pretty glitter & stars.  



PINK CUPCAKE


This one is soooo cute and makes my mouth water every time I smell it.  It smells just like Funfetti cake and vanilla frosting.  It makes me want to take a bite out of it so bad LOL.  My sister jokingly asked me if she could and I said I would let her try it but I don't want the awesomeness to go to waste!! :D  It's got glitter and real sprinkles on the top!!  I'm in love with it.  I also love the hot pink stripe going down the center....it just finishes the bar up perfectly.  Can't wait to use this one!! 


LOVE SHACK


This is one I simply got because I loved the look of it.  I have never tried this scent from Candles by Victoria before, but I know I want to now!  I have both of these individual scents but have never smelled them in this beautiful mixture!  This is a 4 ounce soap in a combination of Love Spell & Pink Sugar.  It's amazing and so awesome looking!  It's in a heart shape and it looks like it is dipped in real chocolate!  The bottom is a beautiful pink color and the top looks like the vanilla frosting.  =)


OTHER INFO

Like I've already said...CBV Bath & Body is amazing...from the soaps themselves to the outstanding customer service.  These soaps are made with wonderful things such as coconut oil, palm oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, & goats milk.  All things that are great for the skin.  I can tell just by touching them that they are very creamy and will be very moisturizing!  The creativity and time put into making these soaps is fantastic.  You can really tell how much time and care Melissa puts into making each one of them!  They are absolutely stunning!  






They also come packaged very nicely in bubble wrap and packing peanuts.  Melissa must have picked up this skill from Candle Man =).  After you undo them they are also inside little plastic wrappings with a ribbon.  These little touches are just added bonuses.  You don't need to worry about them cracking, crumbling, or breaking during shipping.  Give these soaps a try...you will not be disappointed with the appearance or quality!! 


 CHECK OUT CBV BATH & BODY:  http://www.cbvbathandbody.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment