Sunday, March 11, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day - Blueberry Cheesecake


I have watched many of Lepooke’s videos on YouTube where she just raved about Blueberry Cheesecake, so I knew I had to get this one for sure!  It’s found in the Bakery Category.  It is very strong and smells very sweet and creamy.  I instantly loved this scent and it seemed to change a little bit each time I smelled it.  I was a little worried that the sweetness might be a little bit overpowering when melted….but I was completely wrong!  It was AWESOME, even better melting than on the cold smell.  It smells so tasty!  I really want to try another one of Victoria’s Blueberry scents now!  Side Note:  I really didn't smell any of the buttery rich notes of the graham cracker crust, which is okay with me.  I am not sure how I would like buttery notes just yet. 

RATING:  4.5 STARS
I really want to get this one in a Sweet Treat Candle.  It’s only $14.00 and comes in an awesome 12 ounce tumbler.  This can be found on page 18 of the Candles by Victoria Website under the “Candle” tab.  

Check out the CBV Website:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment