Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- White Nectarine & Pink Coral

HOLY MOLY.... I love White Nectarine & Pink Coral!!  It's described as a luscious fruitiness of peach, pineapple, and orange....blended with floral notes of honeysuckle, rose, and jasmine.  It's found under the "Tropical Scents" on the CBV Website, but I would consider it more fruity/clean! =).


The first thought that comes to mind is why in the world did I wait so long to try this one??  It is amazing!!  I want it in a soap, shampoo, perfume, lotion, body wash....ANYTHING...I don't care!!  I immediately smell peaches and other fruits.  Everyone says this smells like shampoo and it so does!  Whatever shampoo it is....I want it NOW!! It reminds me of that exact moment when you take a towel off your wet hair and you get that amazing smell of whatever shampoo you happen to be using!  Except this scent continues to linger on and on!!  It's the perfect blend of the fruity and clean, which happens to be my two favorite types of scents.  It's really nice and beautiful!!

I definitely want this in a large candle.  It's probably jumped up into at least my top 3 favorite scents.
5 STAR FOR SURE (I'D GIVE IT 6 IF I COULD LOL)


CHECK OUT THE CBV WEBSITE:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment