Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- Cantaloupe


This smells REALLLLY good on a cold sniff, so I was super excited to melt this one today!  Cantaloupe is one of my favorite fruits, but I don't know if it smells exactly like a fresh cut one.  However, it smells similar and I love the scent it is anyway.  The first time I melted it for a couple hours and it took awhile to get the scent in the room.  When it did start to circulate the room it was really good and kind of citrus-like.  If you like very light, fruity scents...this might be the one for you.  After melting the super strong Passion Fruit the other day it was a nice change.  I think it would be nice in a small bedroom or even a bathroom.  When I melted it for the second time that day I could not smell anything at all.  It could have just been me or maybe my fan was on too high.  I've read that you should never burn candles (and I assume it's the same way with scent shots) in a draft.

Overall, on a cold sniff I would give it a 4.  When I could actually smell it when I was melting it I would give it a 3 to 3.5 


CHECK OUT THE CBV WEBSITE:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment