Friday, February 10, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- Day Dreams

Day Dreams was one of the Scent Shots I chose simply because I liked the name...I thought it sounded very pretty.  It can be found on the Candles by Victoria website under the category "House Blends".  Sniffing it cold is smells very clean and floral like.  The description of it includes Lavender, Lilac, and Jasmine.  I usually dislike strong floral scents (especially Lavender), but I instantly thought I liked this one.  It also has a grassy note to it as well.  I was very interested to see how it would smell when melted.


Today was a HUGE cleaning day so I wanted to smell something clean with a twist.  This is the 1st scent I thought of since it smells clean and floral all in one.  It's a really pretty blue color and smells even better when being melted.  Lavender is a scent that smells different from every company (most do it awful).  Victoria knows how to do it!  I was pleasantly surprised with Day Dreams and everyone in my house loved it!  Yay!  Jump on this fragrance now if you like Clean/Floral scents.

Overall, I would give Day Dreams a 3.5 to 4...

Check out the Candles by Victoria Website:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html


No comments:

Post a Comment