Sunday, February 12, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- Clothesline Fresh



Today I was completely in the mood for a straight up clean scent.  I immediately knew I wanted to melt Clothesline Fresh because it smells so AMAZING cold.  This is described as a Downy dew scent that is so fresh and clean.  Well....that description is exactly right.  It is not light at all in any way, it is very strong!  I only used a fourth of the Scent Shot and I can smell it all in my room and out in the hall.  It reminds me a lot of dryer sheets or like a Febreeze scent.  I would totally recommend this scent to anyone who loves clean scents.  

Overall, I would probably give this 4 to 5 stars depending on my mood.  I have to be in the right mood to really want a strong, clean scent. 

This is what a Tart/Scent Shot looks like out of the package.  It's a 2 ounce chunk of highly scented wax.  A wonderful thing to use in your tart warmers to get a quick strong burst of scent.  These are also a great way to sample scents to find out what you really like before committing to a candle! =)

Check out the CBV WEBSITE:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment