Sunday, February 5, 2012

Candles By Victoria Scent of the Day -- Passion Fruit

I really enjoyed this one on the cold throw.  However, after I put it inside my tart burner it gave me the instant headache I 've heard everyone talk about, which made me really sad.  Some say they experience it only on certain scents or certain types of scents.  It could be because I was sitting right next to the tart warmer at my desk and I was just too close to it.  Or it maybe could be just a complete coincidence that I happened to start getting a headache at that time, because I haven't been feeling too well lately.  I will try it again soon when I'm not sitting right next to the warmer or when I can use it in my larger living room area.

I do like this scent though.  It smells like a mixed bowl of fruity goodness.  It was a lot stronger than I initially thought smelling it.  This was one of the scents I received in the sampler pack.  I picked the category "fruity" and then CBV picks 8 random fruity ones.  Fruity or tropical tends to be my favorite, so I decided to go with that one this time!

Overall, I would probably give this scent a 3 to a 3.5... =)

UPDATE:  After the first initial melting I waited several hours and tried again.  This time it was PERFECT.  Not too strong...did not give me a headache at all this time.  In fact...I love it more now than I have every loved it.  It smells fantastic.  It smells fruity, but almost reminds me of being at a beach party or something (LOL I don't know).  Now I would upgrade this scent score to a 4 at least, maybe a 4.5.  Its awesome!  Might be large candle worthy!!


Check out the CBV WEBSITE:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html


No comments:

Post a Comment