Friday, February 3, 2012

Candles by Victoria Scent of the Day -- Fuzzy Navel


Fuzzy Navel -- First Ever Scent Shot Melting Experience!!



I did not like this at all when I first got it.  That is actually one of the reasons I decided to melt it today...because it was one of my least favorites.  I kind of wanted to test out the warmer without wasting the best ones lol.  It smells very fizzy, just like I remember the drink smelling.  It's a pretty intense peach and orange combination.  If you like strong and fizzy scents this would be right up your alley.  Unfortunately, I do not think I'll be much of a fan of the fizzy ones.  It did get better as it had time to cure though!

HOWEVER, I would highly recommend Fuzzy Navel just for the simple fact that EVERYONE seems to love Fizzy Pop which is a popular fizzy scent.  I have not tried that one yet, so I am not really sure.  It is still amazing to me how a chunk of wax can smell "fizzy" and kind of tickle your nose!!  LOL

Victoria is amazing at what she does and the scents she can come up with!!!  Just by melting my first scent shot I can already tell how addicted to them I'm going to be.  It's so fun going to my box of yumminess to decide which scent to melt for the day.  Overall, I would give this scent a 2.  But I think others would be in love with this scent.  In fact, I've seen many recommendations for it.  Not every scent will fit with each person's nose, and part of the fun is finding what your favorite ones are!!

Thanks Victoria!!!  I have a new addiction.....HAHAHA!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment