Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zoya Promotion Jan 2012


I've been really loving nail polish lately.  I received an email talking about Zoya's newest promotion.  You were able to purchase two nail polishes for the price of shipping!!!  The nail polish is normally $8.00 each.  My sister allowed me to use her account so I was able to get four.  The shipping has taken forever....but it has been well worth it!!  I've only received my first order so far.  I ordered Astra & Jo. 



Astra:  "A deep, rosy warm pink tinted translucent base with lots of dark and light pink glitter. A unique shade that's a must have for any glam rock girl."

  
Jo:   "Delicate and serene looking medium periwinkle blue with subtle silver and blue toned shimmer. This calming, flattering blue is like stress relief therapy on your nails!"


These are both really beautiful colors.  I've been wearing Astra on my toes for almost a week and it hasn't gone anywhere.  It's so glittery and I wish Zoya had more than just 3 of the "Ultra Glitter" nail colors.  I know I will be ordering more Zoya in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment