Sunday, January 29, 2012

Candles By Victoria 1st Order - Jan 2012


After obsessing over Candles by Victoria for about two years I finally had the opportunity to place a much overdue and highly anticipated order!!!  After looking at something for so long you can only imagine how overwhelmed I was with everything to choose from.  I have a wishlist about a mile long....

After plotting an order over several days I finally came to the conclusion that a Scent Shot Sampler pack would be the way to go for me.  The 8 random fruity scents I received in my order include

Passion Fruity
Cantaloupe
Fuzzy Navel
Mango Papaya
Peaches N Cream
Coco Mango
Peach Ambrosia
Tangerine Mimosa

The Scent Shots I chose on my own:

Clothesline Fresh
Hawaiian Dream
Island Spa
Day Dreams
Palm Island
Sunflower 
Victoria's Secret (Free Scent Shot)

I placed this order sometime during early January.  I was sooooo incredibly excited when they showed up on my porch I could hardly contain myself!!!  I expected the shipping to take much longer than it did since it was just coming off the mad Christmas rush.  It came in a fairly small box and was packaged really nice.  It was funny to me after I had all the scent shots out of the box the packing peanuts still took up about 3/4 of the space.  I have no idea how all the Scent Shots fit in there with so little room!  Nice job Candle Man!! :D

Overall, I am so above and beyond pleased with my first order and this company.  The Scent Shots are a 2 ounce chunk of wax that are extremely well scented.  This is the best option for someone who is just making their first order or for someone who is just looking to try out several scents without committing to a larger candle.  I've also heard that you can take two different Scent Shots and combine them in the warmers to create a new scent.  I've yet to do that, but it is something I plan on doing in the very near future.  Currently plotting a new order as we speak.....


CANDLES BY VICTORIA IS AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment