Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting to Know Candles By Victoria...


I've been watching Candles by Victoria videos for what has been probably about two years now without ever ordering once!  The first beauty guru I watched review this company was I believe SayAnthingBrooke.  Ever since then I've seen other beauty gurus review this company that I subscribe too.  Some of my favorites include videos from LePooke.  Both girls do an amazing job reviewing scents and giving their honest opinionsI always anxiously await a new CBV Video in my subscription box!! :D

 After watching other YouTube videos (constantly) I finally came across the Candles by Victoria YouTube page (CBVictoria).  Watching just a few videos makes you instantly fall in love with their wonderful family (Victoria, Matt, Chelsea, & Melissa).  They seem like such genuine people.  It's not every day you get to know a company so well that you make purchases from.  

After watching nearly every Candles by Victoria video I could get my hands on I started to browse the Candles by Victoria website.  I literally drooled over the candles & tarts every night, but due to financial troubles at the time I could not do any ordering.  However, they didn't stop me from looking almost daily and driving my boyfriend crazy (LOL).  I finally placed a LONG AWAITED order this January.  Waiting for that order to come to my front porch was like waiting for Christmas morning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment