Sunday, January 29, 2012

Candles By Victoria - Scent Shot Sampler Packs


Being overwhelmed and not knowing what to choose led me straight to Candles by Victoria's Scent Shot Sampler Packs.  I knew I wanted to go with only Scent Shots until I figured out what scents I liked before committing to larger candles.  Scent Shots are a two ounce chunk of highly scented wax.  You can choose from any of the available scents and they come individually packaged in little plastic containers with a lid.  Being only $2.00 each allows for an affordable way to sample scents, and maybe even check out scents you would not normally in a candle form.  You can also combine two or more scents in your warmers to create a whole new scent.  I have no tried this yet, but it sounds like a fantastic idea!

So after thinking about my order and having a massive amount of Scent Shots in my cart, I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted to do a Scent Shot Sampler Pack.  It seemed like the best way to go since I did not really know what I wanted.  There was so much to choose from I just simply could not narrow it down!  Victoria's sampler packs include 8 scent shots and it costs $15 (So you save $1 by ordering a sampler pack).  It is found on the first page of the "Tart" section found on the left side of the website.  The categories include:  bakery, floral, fruity, tropical, earthy, perfume/cologne, clean, coffee, candleman's closet, house, and Christmas scents.  I immediately knew that my favorite types of scents are generally fruity scents so that's what I went with.  You DO NOT get to choose your scents, but none will be duplicated.

I think now I would choose my own since I've gotten such great recommendations of what others love.  At the time...it was the best thing for me to do because I was completely overwhelmed with what to get and I simply could not decide.  This was before I ever really checked out the Candles by Victoria message boards.  It would be a fantastic way to go if you really love a certain category like I do. 

Candles by Victoria Web Page:  http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment