Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zoya Promotion Jan 2012 - Part II


FINALLY got my 2nd set of polishes in from the January Zoya promotion.  You were able to get two free polishes for the price of shipping.  I don't think I would ever order from Zoya unless they had some sort of sale or promotion...because they seem to have them often!  Plus...they are such fabulous deals!!!
 

The polishes I received in this order were Caitlin & Apple.  It took forever to get them, but it was so totally worth it.  I have not worn them yet but they are gorgeous!!  I cannot wait to try them out.  Out of the Zoya nail polishes I already have....I can say this much.....I LOVE THEM!!!  They have so many colors to choose from and they seem to be very long wearing on my nails.  I would definitely recommend someone to check them out on their webpage and "like" them on Facebook to stay up to date on the current sales. 

WEBPAGE:  www.zoya.com

CAITLIN:  Smoky purple-tinged medium gray with smooth, opaque creme finish. Sultry, mysterious and impossibly chic, a shade that will have everyone intrigued. 


 APPLE Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle.  A dimensional green that's clean and bright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment